1. On January 22, 1973 the U.S. Supreme Court legalized abortion through which month of pregnancy?
A. 3rd month
B. 4th month
C. 6th month
D. 9th month
2. Since abortion was legalized in 1973, abortion has extinguished the lives of approximately _____ pre-born babies.
A. 31 million
B. 53 million
C. 7 million
D. 23 million
3. Women who have an abortion are _____ more likely to commit suicide than women who carry babies to term.
A. 2 times
B. 4 times
C. 6 times
D. 8 times
4. Most abortion facilities are located in _____.
B. Medical facilities
C. Minority neighborhoods.
5. Which age group has the most abortions?
6. A developing baby’s heart begins to beat at _____.
A. 21 days
B. 60 days
C. 45 days
D. 30 days
7. _____ said, “Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, or preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives.”
A. Adolf Hitler, dictator of Nazi Germany
B. Mao Tse Tung, Chinese Communit revolutionary
C. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood
D. Hillary Clinton, 2012 U.S. Secretary of State
8. _____ percent of women will abort after discovering a Down Syndrome baby through prenatal diagnosis.
9. In 2004, studies showed _____ percent of women felt pressured into their abortions.
Abortion Quiz (Answer Guide)
Full citations for above answers can be found here.