ENGAGE! is more than a convention. Using life and family issues as bridges, ENGAGE! will help you talk with others confidently and credibly about the Good News of Jesus Christ within the context of life and family issues.
ENGAGE! by attending this one-day event. You have been on the sidelines long enough. We will help you demonstrate love and establish a relationship to talk about your most important relationship – with Jesus Christ!
You can expect:
- An engaging day among your Christian friends.
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
- Words to inform and inspire you from our experienced speakers.
- A delicious catered lunch from That’s Amore!
- Spaghetti served with meatballs, garden fresh salad with house dressing, and Italian bread & butter, dessert.
- Opportunities to view displays from a variety of organizations.
- Practical materials to use AFTER our convention, to help you stay engaged.
- Opportunities to win special prizes to equip you for ministry.
- A chance to help our mothers at New Beginnings or clients at our pregnancy care centers (by bringing diapers, baby wipes, or non-expired formula).
“Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”
1 John 3:18
COST: $45 per person
REGISTRATION begins at 8:30am; CONVENTION from 9:30am-4:30pm
Click here for all the details including registration
- A room block is available at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Jackson, Wisconsin. To receive the special rate, you must call the hotel at 262-677-1133. Just mention Christian Life Resources to receive your special rate of $109.00 per night (Friday, October 18-Sunday, October 19) for a standard room with 1 queen bed; $114 per night for a standard room with 2 queen beds; or, $109 per night for a suite with 1 king bed. All accommodations are non-smoking rooms.
- A separate “Afterglow” event will take place immediately following the convention at the Jackson Town Hall, one mile south of the KML location. Supper, dessert, raffle, and fellowship as a time to unwind. Cost: $10.00 per person.